The touch switch for the camera can be easily activated by touching it with your thumb or index finger for 3 seconds.
CHANGE TO CAMERA SCREEN MODE
– Reference image below
1. Slide the plastic camera cover (#4) to the left.
2. Touch the camera switch (#3) and press for a couple of seconds until the camera mode appears on the LCD monitor.
3. You will be able to notice a bright light from the camera hole (#4) when the camera mode is activated.
4. Insert the BLUE needle holder into the camera hole (#4) to check the needle tip.
If the LCD screen is not changing to camera mode:
1. Release your finger from the touch switch, and then repeat steps #1 - #2. Try to use your thumb instead of index finger.
2. Press the touch switch and stay for a couple of second until the camera mode screen appears.
GO BACK TO PREVIOUS SCREEN FROM CAMERA SCREEN MODE
1. Close the plastic camera cover (#4).
2. Touch the camera switch (#3) and press for 3 seconds until the camera mode screen changes back to the previous screen.